Sep 2009 - Sep 2011 Ordinary Member
Sep 2011 - Sep 2012 President
Sep 2012 - Sep 2013 Member of the Advisory Board
As a president of the Math and Natural Sciences Student Association of the Jagiellonian University (Koło Matematyczno-Przyrodnicze Studentów UJ) I was supporting STEM students of the Jagiellonian University through science projects, workshops, conferences, and community-building programs. In the years 2009-2013, the association consisted of about 90 active ordinary members.
Activities I took a leadership role at the association included:
- Obtaining funds for association’s activities (in total more than 30 projects),
- Leading organization of student conferences and workshops (3 conferences with about 50-80 participants, 3 schools with about 20 participants, and weekly seminars),
- Coordinating student science projects,
- Maintaining administration duties,
- Setting yearly goals for the Association.
I served also as a member of the Organizing Committee for the 5th and 6th Collegium Physicum Trek. My duties included:
- Obtaining funds from university and private sponsors,
- Managing event logistics (transportation, accommodation, administration) for about 250 participants.